1. Fold all four strands in half to find their centers. Then cross the three short strands with the one long strand. (at their middles)
2. Now, make two loops with the three short strands, that go around the long strand.
3. Then take one end of the long strand and it bring it over the first loop closest to it, under the second, over the third, under the fourth, over the fifth, and under the last.
4. Do the same with the other end of the long strand and bring it over the first loop closest to it, under the second, over the third, etc. (try to avoid tangling the long strands)
5. Pull all eight strands to tighten.
Copyright © 2013 Clayton Ward. All rights reserved.