1. Make a loop with any one of the four strands.
2. Make another loop with the strand on the opposite side of the first loop.
3. Now bring one of the strands, that are not looped, over the first loop and the under the second loop.
4. Pull the strand, that has not been used yet, over the loop closest to it and under the next loop.
5. Finally, pull all four strands to tighten. This is considered one "layer". Do as many layers as you want then see the "ending" section to finish!
Copyright © 2013 Clayton Ward. All rights reserved.