1. Align the two strands of Scoubi-Doggle and fold them in half to find their middles.
2. Cross the two strands in their middles.
3. Make a loop, with one half of a strand, around the other strand running the opposite way.
4. With the other end of the looped strand, pull it around the other strand to form another loop.
5. Take one end of the strand that is not looped and pull it over the first loop and under the second loop.
6. Now take the strand, that you have not used yet, and pull it over the loop closest to it and then under the next loop. (be sure to pull the strands straight across through the loops)
7. Finally, pull all four strands to tighten. (you may need to pull two strings at a time, to get a perfect shape)
Copyright © 2013 Clayton Ward. All rights reserved.