1. Make a loop, with any one of the four strands. (that ends in between the strand to it's right and the strand straight across from it)
2. Make another loop with the strand opposite from the first loop. (That is parallel to the first loop)
3. Now, with one of the strands, that is not looped, pull it over the loop closest to it and under the next loop.
4. Pull the strand, that has not been used yet, over the loop closest to it and under the next loop.
5. Finally, pull all four strands to tighten. This is considered one "layer". Do as many layers as you want then see the "ending" section to finish!
Copyright © 2013 Clayton Ward. All rights reserved.