1. Fold all three strands in half to find their centers. Then cross the two shorter strands with the long strand. (with the centers)
2. Make two loops around the long strand with both of the short strands.
3. Take one end of the long strand and bring it over the first loop closest to it and under the next. Keep going in that direction over the next loop and under the last loop.
4. Now do the same with the other long strand end, go over the first loop under the second loop over the third loop and under the final loop. (weave straight across and avoid tangling the two long strands)
5. Pull all six strands to tighten.
Copyright © 2013 Clayton Ward. All rights reserved.