1. Fold all four strands in half to find their center, then cross two strands by two strands. (with their centers)
2. Make two loops with two strands (on the same side) that go around the other two strands.
3. Take one strand (that is not looped) and take it over the first loop closest to it, under the second, over the third, and under the fourth closest loop.
4. Do the same with the other three strands that are not looped. Over, under, over, then under. (try not to tangle the weaving strands)
5. Pull all eight strands to tighten.
Copyright © 2013 Clayton Ward. All rights reserved.