1. Tie both strands together with a knot at their ends.
2. Make a loop with one of the strands.
3. Wrap the other strand around the bottom of the loop.
4. Make a loop with the wrapped strand and push it through the first loop.
5. Tighten the first loop around the second.
6. Make a loop with the strand that isn't already looped and push it through the loop (the one that was looped already)
7. Now, tighten the first loop around the second, also tighten the second loop (where it connects to the boondoggle)
8. Repeat steps 6-7 until you are satisfied with the length.
9. Tie another knot at the end to finish.
Copyright © 2013 Clayton Ward. All rights reserved.