1. Tie all four strands together with a knot at their ends.
2. Pull the two short strands out away from the knot and pull the two long strands away from each other.
3. Take one long strand over the two short strands and under the other long strand.
4. Now take the other long strand under the two short strands and up through the loop the first long strand made.
5. Pull the two long strands to tighten, this is considered one layer. If you want to make a straight cobra, alternate (left to right) the long stand you start with. If you want a spiral cobra, always start your layer with the same side every time.
6. Tie another knot at the end to finish.
Copyright © 2013 Clayton Ward. All rights reserved.