1. Tie all three strands together with a knot at their ends.
2. Pull the two short strands out away from the knot and pull the long strand out to the side.
3. Now take that long strand and bring it over the first short strand and under the second short strand.
4. Then take the long strand back the other way, over the strand closest to it and then under the next.
5. Continue this pattern, keeping it tight, until your satisfied with the length.
6. Tie another knot at the end to finish.
Copyright © 2013 Clayton Ward. All rights reserved.